Sunday, September 4, 2011

How to Become a Better Writer..


     Being a good writer doesn't happen in a day. It takes practice and experience. Don't get me wrong there are people were writing comes naturally to and for others no. As for me I love writing, but it's not a passion it's more of a hobby. I never really have a tough time writing my thoughts on paper, but you can never have too much practice, that's why I decided to enroll in English 101. Well to be honest I was required to take it, but if I wasn't I still would have took it because college writing is somewhat different then high school writing. High school writing doesn't make you focus as much colleges require. For example you can write anything for a high school paper and you can get away with it, but college papers make you put much effort and thought and if you try to write anything professors won't accept work that they can clearly see it's done at the last minute.
     I'm taking this class so I can advance my intelligence and learn to break my thoughts down on paper without stumbling over a sentence. I want to learn to use words that strongly show emotion and have power to make the paper outstanding. Using certain words can make a paper come to life. I would like to gain better writing skills also I want to learn how to communicate on paper well where the reader can relate and understand. A paper speaks to a person and depending how you write your audience can understand where your coming from. I want to learn techniques from other writers that can help me improve.This is something that you can never have to much experience. I know taking this class it will help me become a stronger writer then I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment